Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far - the sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
But those two 'milk & alcohol' are cheap compared to the lady in the photo............Trust me on that!...

Anything close to that set of boobs would be sexy including me........... :roflmao::whistling:........

Mike

check-those-out-beach-boobs-totally-rad-sandcastle-demotivational-posters-1334839725.jpg

Laying down and them Boobs are still that big, that is a lot of sillycone............is something I was supposed to see?

Mike

Wedges are never around when I am around.....Damm-it..........Now for that second one, why would you keep her in the kitchen Bill? I think the couch would be a much better location.........:thumbsup:..

I want to be the judge in that last photo Ron. You guys go ahead and pick up after them, that is just like the judge all you can do is look, so why do all that bending over?........ :roflmao:.....

Mike

Mike, Mike, Mike..........sometimes ya gotta help in the kitchen by coming up from behind, wrap your arms around and cover certain protrusions so they don't get wet or stained during the cook/clean process. That will often lead to the couch in short order. Ask me how I know.

That is one large watch, I wonder if she charges buy the minute?...........

We won't even talk about how to get to the couch.......................BTDT........

Mike

Yes that is correct, but just Look at them Legs....................I know I have a hang up with them.....:thumbsup:....

Mike

Putz, I'm not so sure any male could focus on more than one thing when your looking at that up close and personal....???????...Hello.....:notworthy: ......

.02 Mike

Bruce you could not handle one of them.......even picking up the brass.....:roflmao:

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back