Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far - the sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
babe316.jpg

I love the 'FREE' look..........................don't tell her but I'm 'coming' from the other side....;)

Mike

Bill I never did like Hockey BUT I might rethink that thinking...................When/where do they hit the Ice........?

Now Danica at the 'Y: what else could you want........?.......

Mike

Friendship?..............Only in five minute time frames!.............:oops::eek:..........old man thing.....

Mike

THAT's a Bikini ? looks like scraps to me and she just as well not bother................I guess on second thought that will work..........................LOL...........:roflmao:

I just noticed that her necklace is bigger that the bottom of her suit...................WOW....

Mike

Me thinks she is saying 'we can' warm up the water Mike..............Boy I would try to help her for sure......But.........I not so sure thats water behind her anyway, but who give a sh*t whats behind her.....................:devilish:

Mike

And right nice they are................I like em............WoW...........Nice tan..................Hummmmm what else can I say?..............:devilish::thumbsup:

Mike

You can say what you are thinking...but in a nice way..OK. Just four simple knots..tugs on some strings. Oh ya!!!

Maybe she is only trying to get a little higher for 'other' reasons...............

I would bend down and kiss that A$$ anytime..........Hello.......:whistling:......:thumbsup: ......

Mike

What Chips?......................................

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back