Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far - the sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
babe320.jpg

Now that strikes a cord with me!!

She and them Legs could strike my cord anytime...................Hello..........she can play music for/with me whenever she wants..........................

Mike

As old as I am I bet nothing would happen.............!...

Mike

With them legs who gives a shi* what she wears........................And she don't have much on anyway.......:devilish::geek::thumbsup:.......

Mike

I think all buckets need this kinda protection instead of seat belts.

h4y2gjgst3.jpg

Well if I was that well endowed I would not belt up either......might smash them things.........Damm them is the knid of seat covers I like...............................:sneaky:,,,,,

I don't see any toothbrush?.........................No comment beyond that..................:whistling:

Mike

I think she needs a raise so she can buy longer shorts......................But WHY?.......those fit fine.............

Mike

She would be a GREAT halftime treat yes..................in my humble opinion that is...................:devilish::giggle:

Mike

There is actually a dinosaur took a while to find it distractions.

344pfm31a5.jpg

I have a BUNCH of those "HOLY $#!+ a velociraptor" ones, but they say an expletive and so I don't post them...but if you do a google search for that phrase, you can easily find most of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back