Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Snow sucks this time of the year

It's been cold here, but thankfully no more snow. Yesterday afternoon, we had a bluebird sky and people on the north side of Indy (about 55 miles south) were griping it was snowing there. I was going to suggest it could be a good thing that could help build character, then decided discretion was the better part of valor and kept my yap shut. :wolf:

It's been cold here, but thankfully no more snow. Yesterday afternoon, we had a bluebird sky and people on the north side of Indy (about 55 miles south) were griping it was snowing there. I was going to suggest it could be a good thing that could help build character, then decided discretion was the better part of valor and kept my yap shut. :wolf:

Hey! I am a character and I live in the NW side of Indy! :shrug:

It was a weird day yesterday. It went from clear to snow that actually stuck for a while, then back to clearer and warm--very odd. I will say that I am ready for spring and I'm sick of the cold and snow. I want to get the roadster out and play!

Snow in Superior is mostly all melted but at my cabin there is still 1 - 5" on the ground. 20 miles SE near Solon Springs, WI

Yeah it sure does:

102_0733.jpg

It was a weird day yesterday. It went from clear to snow that actually stuck for a while, then back to clearer and warm--very odd.
What amazed me was that we had clear skies all day. I'm really not too sure what it is, but it seems when snow is moving this general direction, it either moves North or South of us. I've even noticed big storms that will split and go both directions, leaving us with little snow at all.

Not that I'm complaining, mind.

We're finally meant to get up to 50° again today, for the first time in a week. But we also have a 70% chance of thunderstorms. I suppose it is 1 April, so we're due to be moving into tornado season. Oh, yippee flippin' skippy.

Back to 2" of snow this morning. I wish construction season would get here so The T can be test driven.

Got 2 inches on the ground again currently snowing about an inch an hour.

..... I'm really not too sure what it is, but it seems when snow is moving this general direction, it either moves North or South of us. I've even noticed big storms that will split and go both directions, leaving us with little snow at all.

Not that I'm complaining, mind.

That's about the same as my location. it goes on either side of us. No complaints from me either. :)

T'was 90 degrees here yesterday. :jester:

It is here again just a little and 24 degrees

041701_072800.jpg

I hear ya, getting tired of rearranging the patio and front porch furniture after the wind arranges it all over the yard.

We woke up to two inches of snow on Sunday. Also got a dusting this morning and it was about nine above It's gone this afternoon and the sun is shinning..

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 12
ORF,
I'm a true Colorado kid and a few things that I know about the mountains is that, It snows in the front yard but not in the back (fiqure that one out) and when your a kid at Halloween, it always snows......ruggs (Manitou Springs)

Had flurries here all day no accumulation though.:kiltdance:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back