Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Taking Shape Slowly

Lookin' good! My wife is a big fan of your truck also.

Jim

The car looks great. My only tip is to ditch those plastic electric fan mounts. They will destroy your rad. A decent aluminum shroud will save you money in the long run.

The car looks great. My only tip is to ditch those plastic electric fan mounts. They will destroy your rad. A decent aluminum shroud will save you money in the long run.

Posting more pictures!!! Took it out on the road for the first time July 4th weekend. Drives pretty decent and tracks well. After the first couple of times out been snugging trans fittings to stop small leaks.
Going today to leave at the upholstery shop to finish hope to have back in a couple of weeks will post more pics then.

SD531321.jpg

SD531320.jpg

SD531319.jpg

SD531318.jpg

SD531312.jpg

SD531316.jpg

That looks great. I was just trying to figure out how I was going to mount my tank. That looks pretty clean and simple though I am not sure those tacks will hold 100 + lbs of gas tank and fuel. There any other mounts?

Their not tacks they are 1/4" bolts that go though plates welded to the frame.

okay :thumb:

You have any wider pics of the bed? I am right at that stage and I am trying to sort out where to put things.

Not at the moment and it will be a couple of weeks before I can take any more.

Here's a couple of pictures of the upholstery. The upholsterer say's it will be done next week. It is taking shape slowly.After finished I'll post a whole bunch!!!

0820111135a.jpg

0820111135.jpg

Awesome looking bucket I really love the flames subtle but stand out.

COOL!!!!! :thumb:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back