Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

The Members' Map Is Ready

Mike

OK, after a considerable amount of head-scratching, we've managed to get the new members' map up and running.

Stick with me for a minute and I will give the the basic details for adding your location.

First, you will need to click on the Member Map link, up there in the NavBar -

mmap1.jpg

Your next step will be to click on the Add your Location button (not exactly rocket science, is it?) -

mmap2.jpg

Last, but not least, enter your details and click Save. Be careful about how detailed you get with your location. If you plug in your exact address, we are not responsible for who might come chapping on your door. You can enter your street address if you like, but DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK! You can enter a city and state, or just a zip or postal code and the map will be close.

mmap3.jpg

If you end up moving, there is an option to remove your location, so you are in charge of your own map locations.

It took two of the map script's developers a couple hours to track down the cause of all the problems we were having with the map this morning. I am going to make a PayPal donation to them, to show them my appreciation for their efforts. And if you're wondering, yes, that is a hint.

Enjoy the map, lads!

OK, after a considerable amount of head-scratching, we've managed to get the new members' map up and running.

Stick with me for a minute and I will give the the basic details for adding your location.

First, you will need to click on the Member Map link, up there in the NavBar -

[attachment=4076:mmap1.jpg]

Your next step will be to click on the Add your Location button (not exactly rocket science, is it?) -

[attachment=4077:mmap2.jpg]

Last, but not least, enter your details and click Save. Be careful about how detailed you get with your location. If you plug in your exact address, we are not responsible for who might come chapping on your door. You can enter your street address if you like, but DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK! You can enter a city and state, or just a zip or postal code and the map will be close.

[attachment=4078:mmap3.jpg]

If you end up moving, there is an option to remove your location, so you are in charge of your own map locations.

It took two of the map script's developers a couple hours to track down the cause of all the problems we were having with the map this morning. I am going to make a PayPal donation to them, to show them my appreciation for their efforts. And if you're wondering, yes, that is a hint.

Enjoy the map, lads!

That's Cool Mike you are the man again.......

Thanks Mike, that was easy. I just had to redo the location, it seams that it couldn't find "Last driveway on the left on the gravel road." :)

Thanks Mike.

Great job Mike. Is there a way of showing a 2nd residence? Some of us might have winter and summer homes or vacation homes.

I am the only one in Florida. It feels lonely down here :sob: Come on, where are the Florida buckets hiding? :)

Great job Mike. Is there a way of showing a 2nd residence? Some of us might have winter and summer homes or vacation homes.
You can only be in one location at a time. (Which makes sense when you think about it.) However, you can update your location whenever you like. Click the Update button and you're sitting on ready.

Bruce, since I'm still concerned about losing my job and subsequently my home, I tried to see if the map could locate refrigerator boxes under the bridge. :)

Bruce, since I'm still concerned about losing my job and subsequently my home, I tried to see if the map could locate refrigerator boxes under the bridge. :sob:

Mike here is a current pic of my home, I'm putting it together with my unemployment checks. A free, 33 year old 66x14 single-wide. Just one step above a refrigerator box.

42610017.jpg

But on the other hand I have a cool lawnmower, and she does dishes too. :)

42610021.jpg

So Gerry did you get a little dust on everything by you from the volcano? Or just black sky?

Hey there
We had to dig ourselves out of the house last night. there must be at least 30 feet of dust everywhere. Planes are crashing as we speak. Ha Ha
No. seen no dust. Just the media telling us what a huge problem it is.
I would know as this stuff is like grit blasters material and my wife's Crossfire is BLACK. One spec and I go nuts.
G

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back