Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

The question on everyone's mind

Thank you both for your efforts. Please let me know if there is any way I can be of assistance. Losing this place may well have been strike three for my project.

On a lighter note, what has happened to Mike's beloved cats. Taken in by the family, I would hope.

John

I talked with Mike's son again today, everything is looking good to get control of the web site.

The son has two young daughters and they have adopted the cats. So the cats are still together.

Wonderful news. About both the acquisition of the web site and the well being of the cats. I'll bet that Mike was a doting parent with them completely.
I was trying to picture coming into Mike's living room and seeing three or four desk top computers just sitting there, humming along, each assigned to a different web site. And the realization that the whole
T Bucket Forums site was in one desk top, just humming along, waiting to be opened.
Probably romanticizing a lot but still.
Haven't heard from Screaming Metal.

John

I've no idea whether or not he'd be interested , but w/the upcoming Indy regional coming up , perhaps a special invite to Mikes son could be extended , if he indeed plans on building his fathers project , meeting & talking w/some of us who "knew" his dad might be hepful ?Just a thought ....dave

Man...hope you can get this site sorted out...and thank you for trying!
I've been trying to get aquainted with the NTBA...but I swear I can hear crickets when I log on.
Not a whole lot going on over there. Surprising really!!!

I am really happy progress is being made to save this forum. When everything is settled let everyone know where we can contribute so we keep this running .

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back