Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

TP spindle & brake options

Coupefreak

what kind of front brake system do you guys with TP spindles use?
I ditched the idea of finding some Econoline steering arms, and ordered a set of TP spindles to fit my Super Bell Econoline axle.
now I need hubs and brakes:rolleyes:

any info / help would be appreciated

Vance

I'm running Wilwoods, but I have 18" wire wheels.

When I got my used wire wheels, they came with Airheart disc brakes. The setup is old. The calipers need to be rebuilt, but everything is there. Rotors, calipers and brackets. The calipers still have the old pads in them. I didn't try to rebuild them. They are as I got them.

In order to return the Karma that Rick showed me, when he gave me a set of chrome friction shock arms.... I will let you have them, if you pay the shipping.

Thanks Fred, thats mighty neighborly of ya:D

lemme know what shipping is to zip code 79118

Vance

Coupefreak said:
Thanks Fred, thats mighty neighborly of ya:D

lemme know what shipping is to zip code 79118

Vance
Okay, I'll box it up and get the shipping tomorrow. Glad you can use it and I hope it works out for you. I forgot to get pics today.:eek: But, I'll do that tomorrow as well.

Thanks Fred:D:cool::cool:

Vance

Coupefreak said:
Thanks Fred:D:cool::cool:

Vance

Here are pics of the brakes.

discbrakes002.jpg

discbrakes001.jpg

See, aren't you sorry now about all those mean things you said about Fred??:razz::lol::lol:

Nice thing to do Fred.:)

Don

donsrods said:
See, aren't you sorry now about all those mean things you said about Fred??:razz::lol::lol:

Nice thing to do Fred.:)

Don

Yes I am Don:eek::eek::lol:

guess that wasn't very "Team" like of me.....was it:rolleyes::):lol:......or....maybe it was:eek:

Vance

Coupefreak said:
Yes I am Don:eek::eek::lol:

guess that wasn't very "Team" like of me.....was it:rolleyes::lol::lol:......or....maybe it was:eek:

Vance

UPS intercept?:)

Hey coupe, did ya check the link for used spindle mount wheels, I sent ya? I didn't look at the ads when I sent it to ya.

tfeverfred said:
UPS intercept?:lol:

Hey coupe, did ya check the link for used spindle mount wheels, I sent ya? I didn't look at the ads when I sent it to ya.

not yet Fred, I've been busier than a cat coverin' stink on a marble floor:eek:
I'm a Paramedic here in Amarillo, and some days are better than others.

Vance

Ya did good!! $50...ya did real good!!!!!

Ron

I hope it will work, I noticed AFTER the auction had closed, that its a 65/66 box, not a 67-later box:sad:

anybody see any problems??
got any advice??

Vance

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back