Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Was leaving for work today

JetMech727

when this past by. I had some time so I followed him. Turns out he only lives a 1/2 mile from me. Didn't get to talk long but we exchanged names & numbers and plan on getting together this weekend. Car came out of California and if I understood him correctly he is the 3rd owner. Car has some issues including a death wobble. Told him I'd be glad to help and was on my way to work2019-03-22 20.19.51.jpg 2019-03-22 20.22.27.jpg

Sounds good to me! It was a cool lil car and ford power all around. Looking forward to looking it over better. He's a first time bucket owner too.

Wires on all four. Very cool

There's about 25 Buckets close to me, but none want to join a club or drive them much even though none are Show Cars and just do nothing to have fun for whatever reasons.

Bruce we have the same problem here there are at least 20 buckets around and only Darr & I drive ours much.

Same thing around Houston. When I used to go to shows, I was usually the only T Bucket there. But honestly, I kinda liked it that way.;)

I know what you guys mean. I know of 1 other bucket close by but have never seen it out.

Been raining here today so wife & I headed to Tulsa to shop for new living room furniture. Had her snap this as we went by.2019-03-23 20.53.13.jpg

Thanks choppedtop. Had forgotten about that car. That location would be about a mile from me. Cool car! Would like to see it. I hope I can find 1 or 2 guys to get out and do stuff with eventually.

I doubt if you'll be cruising with that Kookie clone - that's a show car, and those guys are usually too concerned about rock chips etc. :cool:

That car could be called a show car, but is driven a fair amount. It is not very comfortable for the guy that owns it since he has developed a bad back and has went through several surgeries.
Probably 60 miles or so one way is about all he can drive it. It is for sale.

FroR3uj.jpg

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back