Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

We Need T-Shirts

I am all in favor of T-shirts. I would like to see the logo at the top of the page on the back. I'm thinking that would unmisstakenly connect the shirts with this site. That's what we want to promote, this site. Another point would be, there are probably 2 cars in the planning stages for each one that is on the street now. The shirts would give everyone a chance to be an ambassador for the site. The other items can always come later. JM2C.

Ron

I'm in touch with the designer that created the forum logo for us. I think we might be able to work that design around a bit and use it. Stay tuned...

I think that would look better on the front up on the chest on one side,,just my thought,,

I have at my disposal an arsenal of color inkjet machines that can { and have been;) } used to creat iron on transfers for white T shirts.

Althought it's not as nice as somehting that has been silk screened it does work and they seem to be holding up pretty good.

I made a Memphis Rogues (old Major League Soccer team from the 70s) shirt for my brother a few years ago and he says it still looks great.

Just an option ...

Here Ya Go putz
designallCAHGXLMI.jpg

Yeah...I like that! Put that on the back and a small one on the front, left side.

Ron

i have a press for iron-ons... i havent used it in a while, so i would need a couple of practice iron-ons and shirts to get the temperature correct..

i would be happy to do any iron-ons for the forum..

Just out of curiosity, how many of you would be interested in caps and jackets, in addition to t-shirts?

I'm waiting on quotes for getting just the logo car and the logo text embroidered on some caps like the ones in the left attachment.

I'm also getting quotes on the getting the car embroidered on the left front and the car and text embroidered on the rear of some jackets. I'm getting a quote on the jacket in the right attachment, as well as some lined, nylon jackets.

Anyone interested?

I'd go for the cap and the nylon jacket.

Ron

I would be interested in a hat and t shirt and nylon jacket

I would buy a t-shirt and cap. I went to the zazzle site and worked this out. I like the t bucket picture on the back with the logo on the pocket. The picture isn't mine but someone else could draw something simular.

I would love to have a jacket, and at least 1/2 dozen T shirts would make good Christmas presents if we get something goin I am ready..... Francis

None of the tee's have a pocket :sad:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back