Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

We Need T-Shirts

I want a couple t-shirts and a jacket too. BlownT do you have that t-bucket in vector art form? I have a cutter/plotter with a bunch of vinyl colors for license plates, parking signs and show placards I can make to order.

T-shirt and jacket here.

Some of the earlier posts talked about "made in the USA" labels. I hope you can find a supplier because it's the offshore stuff that's murdering the economy.

I would go for a couple of t-shirts, a cap and jacket.

thomas:)

The design folks are at work.

The company quoting the embroidery work thinks they can imitate the chrome logo text pretty well with a silver thread, so that's a plus.

The fellow that developed the logo for us is working at enlarging it. If we can get it enlarged, then it should work out fine for t-shirts. Trying to blow up the current logo for the back of a t-shirt leaves everything looking ratty, as it doesn't lend itself to being enlarged so much.

OK, the first test shirt is here. And it's obvious the design needs more work.

Many of you have told me how much you like the forum logo, so I want to keep a shirt design as faithful to the logo as possible. We got close, but it needs some additional work.

shirt3.jpg

We managed to carry the T-bucket across, but the Hood Ornament font isn't going to work in the 'chrome' look.

shirt1.jpg

You can see how the white highlighting in the font tends to make the lettering look as if it is fading.

shirt2.jpg

So, we'll see about doing another shirt with the font in black, to see how that looks.

I'm hoping to see the first jacket and cap as early as today. As soon as they arrive, I will get pictures posted.

Nice looking shirt to date!:lol:

I agree with keeping the logo the same as the forum logo.

:)Can't wait to see the finished product:)

I'm glad to see the forum logo too. It ties everything together. Funny, I was thinking about this yesterday. This is a big step forward for the forum.

Ron

yes! I want one!

Ohhhhhhh man Fred, My ears are ringing!!!!

Ron

Oh now that looks nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I think we have managed to put together a design that will work.

The front of the shirt will use this design, centered on the chest -

shirtfront.jpg

And the rear of the shirt will use this design -

shirtrear.jpg

To give you an idea of the size, the car measures about 8" across.

I'm going to submit this design and see how it will look on an actual shirt.

I like the outline lettering better than solid, even with the fading effect I dont think it looks bad.

The outline lettering had a nice look and would likely work if it were being used on a black shirt. On the white shirt, it was ratty looking, as the highlights made it look like portions of the letters were not printed. It was pretty dire.

I'll take a couple of black shirts :cry:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back