Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

We Need T-Shirts

I also like the Chrome style letters and i like the car on the FRONT.People coming at you will see the car and take notice more i think.

I am not picky what ever works is fine with me. this will get more interest in this hobby and the web site. :cry: :rofl:.. Francis

I think I'm just going to bin the entire idea of doing shirts, altogether.

it looked like we were going to have a good deal in trying to do shirts with Zazzle, because there was no inventory expense. The shirts would all be made to order. But there were no shirts with pockets and most people indicated they would like to have a pocket.

I've stated all along that we weren't going to inventory shirts. I do not have the funds to do a start-up order. The company that did shirts for the race team was willing to do artwork and a start-up order for me for ~only~ $2,250. :eek: A forum member was willing to work with me on a design and minimum quantities of a dozen shirts per run, but that left me needing to ship shirts and then holding up orders until we had enough for another run. Another forum member was going to look into what he could do to help me out and get back to me in a couple days time. That was two weeks ago. Call me difficult, but I have issues about chasing people down, so I can hand money over to them.

Even if I had the funds to keep shirts on hand, there are hardly enough hours in the day as it already stands. I simply do not have the time to receive orders, package shirts and do Post Office drops, on top of everything else that is happening every day.

A typical weekday around here will have me online before 5:30 AM, trying to tie up loose ends on five different forums. By 7:20, I'm away to my regular job and not back in until 5:30 PM. And the evening is spent trying to juggle five forums, while trying to tackle the Web sites my customers have hired me to work on. I'm lucky to get the office lights turned out before 10:00. Add in trying to keep a tidy household, paying bills, cooking, washing dishes, doing laundry and spending a few minutes with friends and family. Forget trying to visit Web sites I'm interested in, reading a book or watching a bit of television. When do I have time to worry about shirts, shirt designs, ordering shirts, shipping shirts, etc.?

The shirt idea seems less appealing, with each passing day. Designs, colors, styles be damned, I don't have time for it.

I reckon you do a grand job and if it was nt for pepoel like you there would not be a T bucket forums and there would not be a real neat site. THANKS.

I am sure everyone understands I know I do got caught in a situation like this a couple times. Not enough hours in the day.:lol:... Francis

One thing I found is that a little sleep now and then is kind of nice also. :lol:;)

We'll be picking up the shirts today. We're still waiting on the shipping materials to arrive from USPS, but as soon as everything is in house, we'll be ready to rock.

Ladies and gentlemen, the T-Bucket Forums T-Shirts have landed!

The shirts are Jerzees Heavyweight 5.6oz, 50% preshrunk cotton, 50% polyester T-Shirts, with the T-Bucket Forums logos printed on both front and back. They feature shoulder-to-shoulder tape, rib collar, cover-seamed front neck and double-needle sleeves and bottom.

shirt06.jpg

The T-Bucket Forums name in the metallic Hood Ornament font with the forum URL is printed over the left breast.

shirt07.jpg

And the complete logo is printed on the back.

The shirts are available in Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large and XXX-Large.

You may place your orders at the T-Bucket Forums Store (Powered by CubeCart)

I just ordered an XL T-Shirt and a Hat for my bald head! I'm going to be styling here in the Fort. :cool:

David

Jezz David... I knew Jim impressed you but did you have to go so far as to lose your hair too!! :silenced: opps!! :D:rofl:

Ron

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back