Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Were did everybody go?

I'm here a couple of times a day. Just don't have much to say but I learn a lot!!!! :eek:uch:

I'm here a couple of times a day. Just don't have much to say but I learn a lot!!!! :eek:uch:

That's about it for me too.
Well.. that and being down with that H1N1 flu :hr: :puke: plus this is a busy time at work taking care of the students. :eek:uch:
Plus I usually put my foot in my mouth one way or another so I just soak up all this knowledge.:flush:
BTW... I have NO trouble with IE or Firefox on this site. :whisper: Since my work email is Outlook Webmail I either use IE or IE Tab for Firefox.

san-i-T, I know what you mean. I'm stopping by the forum here and there, but I don't have much to say right now. I'm just doing some learning and looking.

I've been collecting parts. But now that it is cold, my focus has shifted back to the house and family time now that the holiday season is here. Not much money to throw at the project with taxes and the loss of one week's pay from Christmas to New Years. Hopefully next year I can get serious about the build.

I'm back to using IE. The Firefox works too, but it don't like pictures and scrolling gets choppy. Firefox is great for wikipedia.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back