Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Where is Fred

rooster57

Look their has been a lot of discusion about support and dues. But for those guys who are out of a job or have had had to take some sort of a cut in wages or hours PLEASE dont feel like you are freeloading because you CANT support the forum right now. I think most of us will do the right thing now and in the future so please DONT set out, Join in and lets all continue what has made this site so GREAT.

Rooster chapter 6 verse 11

I don't think he is on the sidelines. He just got the Mistress back in shape and is playing with her.

On the contrary, That Dude is BAAAD.

When i said FRED i wasnt singling him out just a comment about all the guys in that situation.

I'm here. I spend a LOT of time doing online job applications or I go out and ask if places are hiring and fill out applications. I have to. I DO NOT want to just sit back and get a damn unemployment check. I WANT TO WORK. I have an interview next week in Georgia!:eek: If I get that job, I'll have to pull up stacks. Or I could say NO and just sit on my ass and wait for the next unemployment check to come in. SCREW that. I want to work and earn a damn living. I've got a few leads here local, but at this point I can't count anything out. Hell, if ANYONE will guarntee me minimum wage and benefits, I'll sweep your damn floor!

So, I'm sorry if I have not been on in a while. but damn it, I've been busy. When I get a chance, I'll give my moneytary support and then some to the forum. For now, I have to take it day by day.

And today I took a 20 minute drive in my car to clear my damn head. She didn't overheat and all was good. Sorry there's no video.

I'm a hot rodder and that will NEVER change. Guys, when you go into your garage and turn a wrench or even if you're thinking about cars you're part of a collective. DO NOT GIVE UP!

VERY well said Fred....my kudos to you!!!!!!!

Ron

I appoligize if it seemed like I was on a rant. It's just that I feel it's time for US. The working man or woman to take back what is ours. Get back in the work force the best way you can. Buy from companies who are in your area. Step outside and when you see your neighbor, greet him or her. People, just go back to traditional AMERICAN values.

If what I just wrote sounds or reads too politcal then Webmaster delete it. But WE as people have got to make and take a stand.

Now, back to hot rodding. Rooster is sending me a fan for my Bucket. Should be here tomorrow. I had gotten one from my corner auto parts store last week, but it was a 10'. Hey all I could afford at the time. I returned it for gas money in my daily a few days later. As much as I love the hot rod, I have to be able to go places. The JB Weld radiator fix is still holding up and I just got in from cruising in my neighborhood. Stress relief at the max.

Guys and gals... if your layed off or whatever, try and do something, just don't sit and dwell on how it used to be. We'll come back, but it starts with US. It doesn't matter who sits in the dang White House, their all crooks in one way or another........we the PEOPLE have got to start making our own future.

Hey Fred, I know Ga. is big, but if you are near Atlanta and don't call...I'll be real pissed! I think you have my phone # if not PM me. When are you coming?

Fred you said it....We must take control of our own situations and make something of it. I have this video posted on my website and I watch it everyday. I read the words as they sing. Listen to it and follow along and see why I'm a born again American. Heck you sound like one too not wanting a hand out.

Born Again American

[ame]

man i love this site and the TBSG........

Ron

HAceT said:
Fred you said it....We must take control of our own situations and make something of it. I have this video posted on my website and I watch it everyday. I read the words as they sing. Listen to it and follow along and see why I'm a born again American. Heck you sound like one too not wanting a hand out.

Born Again American

YouTube - Born Again American

Outstanding HAceT!

Is this the part where we join Hands???????????

OH....would i like to make a comment on that one Al ... best not or we''ll lose our gp rating!!!! :naughty: :snooty: :silenced:

Ron

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back