Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Any way to tell who built my T?

engineboy

I came across a bucket that had been in the garage for 2 decades and Im trying to find out any history I can about it, but the original owner with the most info had passed before I purchased it.

I know in the hot rod world so much happens under the radar, by the owners, etc that sometimes its just built in a garage by some dude. LOL But I have a feeling this car was shop built back in the 80s.

This was the original car when the original owner had it (he was the only owner)

main.php

It was rough when I got it, but has some really great parts and one thing that caught my eye is there is a sewn in stitched tag on the center console that reads "Magoo's" Now Im familiar with the Magoo street rods, I dont know if the interior was done there or just a tag someone tossed on there. I figure they might have had the interior done there....I dont know.

Here is the car currently, all back up and running and burning rubber like every hot rod should.

main.php

Thanks for any help in pointing me a direction, if there even is any way to figure it out.

EB

she is pretty , same here not sure who built mine and the owner died 10+ years ago and family just left it in the garage , what a time i had replacing parts ,

Sorry, totally lost track of this post. Im still searching for any info. One of the odd things I have is a 4 link in the front end, not split wishbones like I see everywhere else. Here are some pictures like you asked.

main.php

main.php

main.php

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back