Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

"Black Dahlia"

Fred,

I like your seat. The belts go well with it. I have buckets in mine, may swap out for a seat like yours. Where did you get it?

PaulR

Fred,

I like your seat. The belts go well with it. I have buckets in mine, may swap out for a seat like yours. Where did you get it?

PaulR

I built it. The details are in my interior thread.

T Bucket Interiors

About 3 weeks ago, I fractured my left arm. They did surgery and installed two pins. I'll be well in about 4 more weeks. In the meantime, my engine is basically done. I'll be installing it when i fully recover. It's a SBC built to 327 specs.

full

Sorry to hear of your injury. Glad to know it hasn't dampened your hot rodding spirit! BTW, that is one cool looking noisemaker for the front of your bucket!!! :geek::thumbsup:

Keep smiling....

Nice engine! Damn Fred, you have had a run of bad luck. I can relate, time goes by in a flash when dealing with a series of life’s surprises even though it doesn’t seem like it while in the battle. Sorry to hear about your arm. Hopefully you are through it now, smooth sailing ahead!

About 3 weeks ago, I fractured my left arm. They did surgery and installed two pins. I'll be well in about 4 more weeks. In the meantime, my engine is basically done. I'll be installing it when i fully recover. It's a SBC built to 327 specs.

full

Seriously Fred, you may need to invest in some large quantities of bubble wrap or something before you really hurt yourself dude :D

The motor looks pretty sweet, bet you can't wait to wire it and fire it. :thumbsup:

Here's to a complete and speedy recovery

Where did you get the seat belts mine came in and if I gain any weight I won't be able to use them. Plus can't take any fat lady's with me

Looks like the engine is going to sit high mine is too low and just know room for the fuel pump after trying 3 pumps I went electric h

Reactions: Guy
Well, it's been a long time since I updated. I'm still healing from my shoulder fracture, but I'm getting better. Got my engine put in this morning I'll post pics later. A HUGE thanks to Resinator at CCR All the measurements I bugged him about were spot on. The engine and trans dropped right into place. I'm so freaking stoked.

Been thinking of you, Fred. So happy for you! Can't wait for a video of that 'bad boy' firing up!!! :thumbsup::D

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back