Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Cool Headlight Bulbs

ronhallam

Has anyone used these or seen them? They are 7" bulbs with 34 LED lights inside for turn signal & 4 way use.
Found them at IOWA80.com. A truck stop in Iowa on I-80.

yellow light.jpg

Has anyone used these or seen them? They are 7" bulbs with 34 LED lights inside for turn signal & 4 way use.

[attachment=5270:yellow light.jpg]

First time I have seen them. They would make good headlight/turn signal. Also noticed they have guide type lights. I am not sure how they are priced compared to hot rod prices. I have builbs with the small yellow turn inside. They are not much of a turn signal. They just do not show up.

They are $81.99 each and I seen them on the front end of Peterbuilt semi tractor. They were pretty bright during the daylight.

First time I have seen them. They would make good headlight/turn signal. Also noticed they have guide type lights. I am not sure how they are priced compared to hot rod prices. I have builbs with the small yellow turn inside. They are not much of a turn signal. They just do not show up.

My buddy has them in his 53 chev and they work fantastic.

Jeff they are super bright no problem from half a block away with the headlights on. The only thing i dont like is the LEDs are a bit distracting in the headlight assembly not in a bad way just differant.

i also work at a chrome shop in oklahoma let me see how much they cost and i will tell you if it is a good deal i might be able to save you some cash. I think i have them in stock

I might be interested too.

i also work at a chrome shop in oklahoma let me see how much they cost and i will tell you if it is a good deal i might be able to save you some cash. I think i have them in stock

I do have those lights in stock and can do them for $75.99 shipped to you.

I just returned from the NSRA meet in York Pa. They had These lights there for $79.00 a pair.:shrug2:

I just returned from the NSRA meet in York Pa. They had These lights there for $79.00 a pair.:shrug2:

My buddy is a dealer for these and his cost is 124.00 so i will bet 79.00 is each or the quality is much lower than the pics posted.

Thanks Ron ive been around a bit . Good to see the ole gang still around. Plus i bought a bass boat so when im not crusing in the T ,working, im Fishing ha ha

bassboat 2.jpg
Thanks Ron ive been around a bit . Good to see the ole gang still around. Plus i bought a bass boat so when im not crusing in the T ,working, im Fishing ha ha
A new toy is hard to beat.

Attachments

• Bass boat1.jpg
    Bass boat1.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 25

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back