Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

cooters T bucket build

IMG_20160720_165022984_zpsicpgxgcq.jpg
IMG_20160720_165505685_zpspcxk6owa.jpg
got my special made stickers from buddy at sign shop. Looks better... One more little piece.

Been lazy.. I'll get back to work on T I promise. I'm watering money tree also. Gonna try and get top built..

Its ok Cooter, you and the team deserve a lil break. You guys pushed hard to make it to Indy.
Speaking of watering, I just put down a few pallets of sod. I could have bought a new carb with the money spent on watering.:eek:

Hey Cooter, when you drilled the holes in the windshield frame, how did you make sure you went straight into the channel for the glass. Did you make a jig or do you have exceptional vision?

Exceptional vision..
Hey Cooter, when you drilled the holes in the windshield frame, how did you make sure you went straight into the channel for the glass. Did you make a jig or do you have exceptional vision?
Exceptional vision... Had boys stand behind car and make sure drill was horizontal.. I sighted left and right..

How you doing Cooter? Looking better every time I see it. No problems from the trip; then???

How you doing Cooter? Looking better every time I see it. No problems from the trip; then???
Doin good brother... We still tinkering... Money tree is growin so we can build a top. No problem from Indy. Still chasing front axle shake but I'm narrowing it down

Team work - I like it!!!

Sure wish I had a few pesos to take on a project like this, with my boys, years ago!!!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back