Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

cooters T bucket build

176_zps7mgypwhn.jpg
now i just gotta attach this to my frame

Cooter,
I really like the trailer idea with a bucket......there is no room even with the small pick up (if you have one) for anything. I trailer is almost a must, if you travel any distance.

Very nicely done!

I see an opportunity to customize a trailer.......

Looks good.

Cooter, your top frame looks pretty darn good. I know you will enjoy your trailer. I pulled trailers for years behind my motorcycles. I fact, I use to mfg. trailers for pulling with motorcycles.

Cooter, your top frame looks pretty darn good. I know you will enjoy your trailer. I pulled trailers for years behind my motorcycles. I fact, I use to mfg. trailers for pulling with motorcycles.
Gotta have a trailer.. That's a given. Makes my life easier

I've already got my trailer mostly built...but it's set up to haul my power chair. No reason it couldn't carry a clamshell.

I like the trailer alot. I never would have thought of building it the way you did. That's using your noodle. Good job. Top is looking good. Are you useing conduit tubing?

Getting stuff done then. Cooter.;)

Bit by bit by bit. Always works.

So will the top be able to be rolled upon the sides ? Kinda like a Bikini top?

Gotta to admit the blue tarp is a novel way to shape the top. Shouldn't cost much. :p

John

P.S. See ya got the sticker action happening on the gas tank. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back