Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

cooters T bucket build

Where did you get the brackets for the ends of the tubing. Is the tubing just electrical conduit? When I was still working I could have made the brackets. Now that I'm retired I can't do that anymore.

Bill

Where did you get the brackets for the ends of the tubing. Is the tubing just electrical conduit? When I was still working I could have made the brackets. Now that I'm retired I can't do that anymore.

Bill
I got the frame as you see it from friend in Kodak TN. All the brackets you see are Bimini top. You can acquire everything you see here from a boat supply company or Internet. I have already seen the parts listed. I still need to buy a couple pieces of aluminum to go from front biw to header on windshield. Header is in mail from another friend I made in Indiana at NTBA nationals.

040_zpswjapxmhh.jpg
is there anyway that you could put a small gusset on the back side,even though you might not be carrying a lot of weight. Better safe than the other. IMO

I have a question about the trailer. Would a trailer with the wheels at the four corners (Little red wagon style steering ) be more efficient, or would it have been a disaster waiting to happen ?

John

Cooter,

Thanks for the info on the top hardware.

Bill
Your welcome. I'll keep the pics coming. Got my lap top back and so far so good. I think mounting main bow on top of body instead of from side of body gonna look better. My opinion of coarse.

Looks great, Cooter. I admire your planning and craftsmanship.

having computer problems reason i aint been posting pics. little more progress. i drop car of 7th of november for top to be built. bed sheet makes good pattern

LOL That's a cool pic.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back