Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

East Coast Gathering????

610 miles for me the week after nats in colorado? hmmm? could be done.. easy,no, but what is easy? It does have a lot going for it. Pretty much just shoe up.Hmm,thinking,,York after street rods or summerset after nats? how about both?

Being from the area I like York and would be available to help with what is needed. Just another suggestion Wheels of Time Rod and Custom Jamboree in Macungie the last week end in Aug. Good sized show and more T's showng up every year

WMG,

Where are you located?

Bruce

You're not too far from my hometown of Allentown, PA - now living in Maryland. Kentucky is a little too far away for me and York might work for the folks north of Kentucky in the same situation. Thanks for your offer to help, I'll start coordinating something for York, Pa after the holidays. The dates are June 4-6, 2010.

You're not too far from my hometown of Allentown, PA - now living in Maryland. Kentucky is a little too far away for me and York might work for the folks north of Kentucky in the same situation. Thanks for your offer to help, I'll start coordinating something for York, Pa after the holidays. The dates are June 4-6, 2010.
That works for me just let me know. What part of Maryland I am sometimes down there on business

That works for me just let me know. What part of Maryland I am sometimes down there on business

About 25 minutes north of Baltimore. Maybe we can get together on one of your trips down.

Late fall when the leaves start to turn. I miss that from when we lived in upstate New York, but that is all I miss about New York.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back