Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Head light Bracket

jeffery

Ok anyone out here have the headlight bracket schematics so i can build my own? I'm looking for the ones with the ability to use shocks on them.
Speedway has them but i just bought a plasma cutter and now im cutting my own parts.But its just a small cutter but heck of alot better than a darn torch any day of the week!!!
Thanks,Vince

Ok anyone out here have the headlight bracket schematics so i can build my own? I'm looking for the ones with the ability to use shocks on them.
Speedway has them but i just bought a plasma cutter and now im cutting my own parts.But its just a small cutter but heck of alot better than a darn torch any day of the week!!!
Thanks,Vince

Vince, If you would like to use the one's I made for mine, send me your e-mail and I will send you the patterns, no problem.. :)
thumb.gif

Thanks Ted, I'd appreciate it alot.
Email address is: vhable3201@charter.net

On the way by e-mail, plus 3 pics, any questions e-mail me any time... You can mount the head lights directly to those mounts, or build a cross bar to connect them together and mount the lights to the crossbar at any height you prefer ... I have mine up a few inches and closer to the radiator for an older look... Good luck with your build. :)
hn.gif

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back