Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello from Louisiana,

Humidi-T

I see names I know from the NTBA and new names too. I'm sure some have a different name here than over there.

This board is a bit more modern than the NTBA board. It'll take a little getting used to. This looks like what Don was working on some time back, before I had to let the newsletter go.

Nice to finally be invited over! LOL

Humidi-T

For Futures gained and futures lost,
All gave some, some gave all.

Welcome Humidi-T

Welcome Humidi-T. I've read some of your posts on NTBA and hope you will post here as well. To you and anyone else that is visiting the site, You don't need an invite to join us. If you are into T buckets or any kind of hot rodding, you ARE welcome here. True some of us where invited, but that was so the site would continue to grow. Everyone is welcome to contribute.

Ron

Welcome again! :lol:

Welcome Sos. This is your air ride dealer buddy in Nevada :cool:
Am I right in thinking I saw pics of a blower you picked up ? How about some details on it ?

I picked up a freshly rebuilt 4-71. A drag racer was using it and decided to swap to an 8-71. He rebuilt it and set it up for the street. The clearances are good. It is super smooth turning.

Bought everything from the crank hub to the air cleaners. UPS crushed the air cleaners and ruined one carb. The other is repairable. Probably run my Demon carb on it. Spoke to Don Hampton for over an hour the other afternoon. Damn fine fellow!!! I learned alot from Someone who definately knows what he's talking about.

Hey Sos, glad to see you made it over. :)

Hi Sos. I'm new here also. I'v been following your progress on the other board, The car looks like it will be fun! I cant wait to ride in it.Dennis

LKE said:
Welcome Sos. This is your air ride dealer buddy in Nevada :cool:
Am I right in thinking I saw pics of a blower you picked up ? How about some details on it ?

Jeez, this new board will take some getting used to! How's bag bidness going? I appreciate all your help in the past. One of these days I'll get rich and come and see you.

Yep, I picked up a baby blower!

Dennis! Good to see you buddy! I still love the new look of your bucket bro!

YOU can't wait! Cheeses man I've been pecking at this thing for going on 5 years and still ain't got it legal yet. But man, that illegal burnout I did when she was rolling was too cool! New neighbor in the subdivision is a needle under the toenail, so I'll have to limit my rides for when he's not home. He was going to sue me for my camper being parked in my driveway. Stupid undisclosed subdivision restrictions. I backed off at my wife's request about the camper, but I dare him to say a friggin word about the bucket.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back