Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

HI From Calif

pinky-t

Just traded my 64 chevelle for a PINK 23t drove it home about 100 miles last Sunday and i'm still grinning. my oh my what a ride :D

Welcome :D where in Kali are you from. I was raised in the Newhall/Saugus area.

We like Pics especially Pink buckets Is it staying pink? Welcome aboard.

Welcome from Northern California! You will learn alot here but you will need to post pics as soon as possible(never have seen a pink T). Where in Calif. are you located? Again Welcome to the site!

:eek:Yes, definitely after seeing the picture, there is no mistaking that color. Not light red or pink-ish. That is all out, full blown pink. Awesome looking ride Pinky.

Never mess with a man tough enough to drive anything Pink :D
MY first thought was a (Pink) T ,checked out the picture and that is one sweet ride !! would like to see more pictures of it ,,,
and :)

rocknt said:
never mess with a man tough enough to drive anything pink :D
my first thought was a (pink) t ,checked out the picture and that is one sweet ride !! Would like to see more pictures of it ,,,
and :)

x2 ................

pinky-t said:
I live in a small farm town ( Dos Palos ) It's between Merced and Fresno

Ah, the other California. Northern Cali is much nicer than Norte Mexico, Err I mean SoCal. :)

Henderson sure is much better and cleaner than SoCal. I have been there a few times and really liked it.

Yeah, it is better, I have been here 12 years. But, its time to move on. Texas by Christmas hopefully. :rolleyes:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back