Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

How to post pictures

Mike, I shot him a PM with my phone number and email address. No response yet. I hope he's okay. I figure I would have at least gotten an email by now.:confused:

Hi Fred, I PM'd you but I'm not sure it got through. I'm not very good at this computor thing. So here it is tkvalead@comcast.net. I am really enjoying this and hope to be done by this time next year.

thomas:)

Mike, next year I should be done with the 23T, so hopefully I'll be able to take a short trip to your house and go out for breakfast.:D

Mike, I keep getting my e-mail back that I send you. I think I'll give it up for a while.

No worries, Thomas. I just wanted to know if you figured out the radius rod measurements. I'm sure you did by now. If your like me, you probably just needed to sit and look at everything for a few minutes.

Thank you Mike for loading my pictures in my gallery. I'll work on getting the orginal back up on photobucket. Once I get my own camera, I'll be able to post some updates.

Alright, Thomas! Like I told you in your PM, your build is coming along great! If that gelcoat finish on the body was black and in good shape, you could probably get away keeping it that way! Looks like Spirit has a nice body.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back