Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

I'm jus' sayin'

OK to follow up on a couple of open issues -

You do not need a PayPal account to make donations. You can simply make the donation with a debit/credit card. If you prefer to use a cashier's check, money order or an e-check from your bank, drop me a Personal Conversation and I will get you a mailing address.

Dino, check your e-mail address. You are apparently watching this thread and the e-mail alerts are bouncing back to me. The message is a bit cryptic, as it only says your provider is rejecting the messages. If you are still with that provider, you will want to whitelist this domain name - tbucketeers.com

Mike I will have to have someone help me with this as i dont know anything about computers . I will take it to apple sunday .

Dino, it's not an issue with your computer. It is an issue with your service provider, the people who provide you with your e-mail account. Have you recently changed service providers and started Internet service with someone else? If so, your owl e-mail will no longer work. Log into your forum profile and look at your e-mail details, to see if they are still correct.

Mike I check what you said and it's still the same that I have had. I did not change Internet service's . Have anyother idea's ?

Mike can you email me and i can put you in my contacts and that should work. :thumbsdown:

Well, I would love to e-mail you. As a matter of fact, since you are 'watching' this thread, the forum software is going to e-mail you a notification. But since your service provider is suddenly bouncing our e-mails, any attempt for me to e-mail you would fail to arrive at your end.

Try adding admin at this domain, which would be t-bucketeers.com, and let's see what happens. (Yes, I broke the address down, so it cannot be scraped by any malicious bots.)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back