Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Inserting a photo

It looks like I have to screen shot mine and then resize it to get it to work. Now I just wish my car was as nice as y'alls, then I mite post more pics of it

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-05 at 8.24.57 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-05 at 8.24.57 AM.png
    617 KB · Views: 16
Everytime I hit the "insert a photo" button it returns me to the 1st post of the thread.......

It looks like I have to screen shot mine and then resize it to get it to work. Now I just wish my car was as nice as y'alls, then I mite post more pics of it

I get more smiles per mile by not worrying about what my car looks like. Just having fun and watching the faces of all who see this little car makes my day. Some times it's a dune buggy, other days it's a hot rod. Who cares, enjoy the thing while you have it. $1000,000 Car in the garage will only cost you $$$$$$$ and you don't get to drive it for fear of getting a rock chip in the paint. PHEW Y!!!

I get more smiles per mile by not worrying about what my car looks like. Just having fun and watching the faces of all who see this little car makes my day. Some times it's a dune buggy, other days it's a hot rod. Who cares, enjoy the thing while you have it. $1000,000 Car in the garage will only cost you $$$$$$$ and you don't get to drive it for fear of getting a rock chip in the paint. PHEW Y!!!
I agree 100%. I was just on another forum and a guy was talking about helping his buddy push a show car into its spot cause the motor and trans had no internals. Wheres the fun in that? When I go to car shows (which is not very often) I let kids sit in it and get their pictures taken. I would rather have an ugly car I can enjoy than a high dollar car that just sits.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back