Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Introduction

Old Rotor Flap

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Greetings form the sunny hills of Colorado,

I just found this site from a mention at Hotrodders.com.

My project is a T that is a long way from completion. It's most like a '27 roadster PU without the bed. I trust this qualifies as appropriate for this site. Let me know if I'll be shown the door if I'm off point.

I have the chassis close to being done. I don't have a body as yet and I'm in the market as it were. More on my body thoughts as we progress.

The rest is rather basic SBC, 4 speed and 10 bolt rear....hey, no snickering, the 10 bolt was cheap.

Welcome, You will get a lot of encouragement, motivation, and knowledge from the guys on the site.
You will also find we like pictures of your projects.
Merry Christmas, welcome aboard, keep us updated.

Welcome to the forum Old Rotor Flap you're going to find this a very friendly place to hang out.

:hooray: No snickering here, I have a 10 bolt rear end! These car are so light the tires will light up
before you hear the rear end snap!!!

Joe

Welcome, from Nova Scotia (Canada, if ya don't know :hooray: )
No snickering here.
No bickering here.
This ain't your regular forum. :eek:k:
These guys don't dish out negative junk.
Post pics and ask questions.
Don't be afraid. No one bites, here.

Welcome, glad to have you. :eek:k: Pics would be cool. :hooray:

tbwelcome.gif
Welcome from Missouri. Your a going to like it here. Post some pictures of your project.

:welxome: Welcome from the great white north. We like pics that is what keeps my blood pumping so I can use my bucket for a few(5is pushing it) good months.

welcome from orlando by way of fort collins...

Greetings form the sunny hills of Colorado,

I just found this site from a mention at Hotrodders.com.

My project is a T that is a long way from completion. It's most like a '27 roadster PU without the bed. I trust this qualifies as appropriate for this site. Let me know if I'll be shown the door if I'm off point.

I have the chassis close to being done. I don't have a body as yet and I'm in the market as it were. More on my body thoughts as we progress.

The rest is rather basic SBC, 4 speed and 10 bolt rear....hey, no snickering, the 10 bolt was cheap.
Welcome to the site.........In June 2010 there will be a whole bunch of T Buckets in your part of the world. Colorado Springs where the NTBA Nats will be held. Come over and bring the Bucket or just come and have fun looking or riding in one. Watch for my yellow T and we will talk about them little cars...........Welcome again................

Sorry lads, I haven't looked here in awhile.

I'm near Bailey, Colorado.

Thanks for the heads up on the T's in Colorado Springs this year. I'll mark the calendar.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back