Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Look what I got FREE!

RocknT

Uuuggghhh!!!!:eek: and to think it was 65 here yesterday

[attachment=2269:3/2/7/1606.attach]

Same hear RocknT. We got a foot over the last couple of days after two or three of weeks of 60 to 70 degree weather. Sunny today again, and more snow they say on Monday. We need the moisture though, real bad.

David

They are talking 3 to 5 inches in southern Wi tomorrow. That is better than a river cresting 43feet above flood stageOVN

Well can one of you guys box up some of that white stuff up and send it to me.:welcome: We didn't get any good snow here and that means REAL bad bugs again. I hate ticks and skiters.

HI, sunny, 81 degrees, blue skies, no bugs, perfect roadster weather, no earthquakes, no forrest fires, no jobs ... I'll be quiet. Later, O.F.J.

BWAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAA!!!!!
The weather channel is broadcasting from a backlot at my work in fargo this morning. The town is mostly shut down indefinately....I got 300 ft of elevation on fargo to home here so We are safe and sound but possibly jobless for the near future........

norseman said:
BWAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAA!!!!!
The weather channel is broadcasting from a backlot at my work in fargo this morning. The town is mostly shut down indefinately....I got 300 ft of elevation on fargo to home here so We are safe and sound but possibly jobless for the near future........

Glad to hear that your home is safe Norseman, what's going in Fargo is a complete disaster and I hope the dikes hold.

We've got severe ice jamming here on the Red and our street is under an evacuation alert because of it. They installed 3 feet of tube dike along the lowest sections, long tubes that are pumped with river water and are stackable like a triange. I moved all my bucket parts out of the basement to the warehouse at work.

Hope all goes well for you.

Oh Man, I didnt realize you were that close to the red allworld. I have spent a bit of time fishing up there on the red and winnipeg rivers, how far up the bank at Stu McKays landing in lockport will the water get I think thats just past the diversion inlet. Best of luck to you and yours, Ive lived here for 42 years and have never seen water like this..I would be taking extra precautions if possible up there. Hang tough!! Paul.

I can relate to those 12/14 ft drifts, they take awhile to get rid of. two of us attack the neighborhood ones here, one knocks them down with a shovel and the other blows them with a snowblower, but if you have no snowblower you are basically screwed....:)

norseman said:
Oh Man, I didnt realize you were that close to the red allworld. I have spent a bit of time fishing up there on the red and winnipeg rivers, how far up the bank at Stu McKays landing in lockport will the water get I think thats just past the diversion inlet. Best of luck to you and yours, Ive lived here for 42 years and have never seen water like this..I would be taking extra precautions if possible up there. Hang tough!! Paul.

Paul, we are about 150 yards away from the Red. So far with the cold weather, the river is holding it's own here.

I can't say the same about Stu's. He is right smack in the middle of that massive ice jam and things don't look good. The ice is stacked up at the foot of his store and there is still the ice from the US border to Winnipeg yet to come. The worst part is that solid ice from the lake to Selkirk won't allow for any path of the ice jam. It's a real bad scene.

Craig

norseman
Hope you get through this ok the news show's it really bad up their ,,

Rockn,
The fargo folks are holding their own by the looks of it. I was outside scraping off the driveway this afternoon and in about an hours time i heard 3 different helicopters going past, these sound alot bigger than the regular meatwagons going over. fargo is about 37 miles from me, maybe a little closer as the crow flies. It looks just ok at the moment but theres talk of another blizzard late sunday thru tuesday. were not totally in the crosshairs but that could change in a heartbeat.
allworld, just really have your guard up with this one, I dont want to see anyone I know caught with their fingers in their nose..Maybe a little trip to Lac Du Bonnet is in order??

Well that's higher ground for sure, Norseman, and cleaner water too. Rats...fishing season closes Mar 31 and doesn't open til the middle of May.

well just let me say hi from NC I am a new member and we are getting all that rain here no snow thank god gotta put down fertilizer so hope it drys up soon I am Everette Moore by the way hope to see a lot of you in June here in Lenoir

Wow ! They are having to fight for their lives !

Thanks for those great pics Norseman. You guys in Fargo have done an unbelievable job in saving the city....we're pullin' for ya!

I dont live in fargo moorehead , just work there. I have lived there in the past but as I got a little older I preferred to live up in the hills. I did my part by just staying out of the way......

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back