Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Look what I got FREE!

norseman said:
I dont live in fargo moorehead , just work there. I have lived there in the past but as I got a little older I preferred to live up in the hills. I did my part by just staying out of the way......

There's hills in them there parts?

The way things are going here, the ice won't be out of the Red until May:eek: which means I'd better strap on the water wings.

I'm keeping my frame way up high.

Yup, we got some hills. I live up on the old lake aggisiz beach ridges. Its pretty much the same beachline as it is off to your southeast. Im up near the top, with near 300 ft elevation on the river bottom. they arent the biggest hills but its enough to cause the water to move! lolol
We went back to work today. The basement is flooded there, walls were starting to buckle in from the pressure of the water under the building. it pretty much looked like a war zone.. Ill be really glad when things get back to normal. It will be nice to park someplace close to work instead of a half hour hike in on foot.
The river is receding about a foot a day.. Im tired.......keep up the good fight allworld!! Paul

You guy's hang in their ,, A flood here is not going to happen but a Tornado has came through town a few times in the past.

Up we would like to pay you to take ours. we got back last week from a planned 2 week trip that we took 5 weeks to do.. Nice when you are retired and stay longer, arizona was nice. Up here some roads towards yellowstone wee closed for a while with new snow. I brought My 22 T speedster back up and have started with the rebuild. I gathered up a lot of original T parts in the 60's and built the speedster from parts I didn't need for the V 8 bucket.

OldTman
I am originally from Miles City MT.
We used to go through Yellow Stone every summer. I took the wife up through their a few years ago then went on up to Whitefish MT and Glacier National Park ,, Whitefish would be a cool place to spend a week in a T-Bucket,,

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back