Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Mounting the Horn.

oino

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I'm having trouble finding a place for my horn.
Where have you guys usualy put it?
Whats a good horn for a t?
I bought a ahooga horn. lol. but most places on the outside makes the horn a scoop for water and other things.
I'm thinking I need to change it. or mount it under the dash when the body goes on. hummm

I mounted mine backwards under the body. Seems to work great.

I have a regular horn but have it mounted under the body on passenger side on the outside between body and frame.

Misc209.jpg

My small air horn is mounted just in front and below the alternator on the frame.

I just have a cheap standard horn and mounted it from an aluminum bracket off the tranny mount.
Bens27343.jpg

Mine just has the horn mounted underneath the body. I just ordered an ahooga but i haven't figured out where i'm going to mount it yet.

Misc209.jpg

My small air horn is mounted just in front and below the alternator on the frame.
Just looking at thi pic is your bucket running without PCV hooked up?

I bought a cheap one from Harbor Freight and mounted it backwards under the floor. I figure for $5 I will buy another one if it quits. BTW, the oooogha horn from HF sounds like a cat in a fan but it sure will get your attention.

My oogah horn is mounted to the bottom of the floor on the pax side with the bell facing forward. No issues with water in the horn... so far.

I mounted my ahooga horn up last week. I mounted it directly to the transmission using on of the ears on the side of the transmission. It tucked up out of the way real nice.

I found a place to put my horn. :)

On the 3 wire horn relay what prong is what?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back