Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

my project

v8danh

some of you guys might remember most of my project from the ntba.i figure while i have a little time i would give a little recap.i started with a body ,frame,front axle kit,a set of rear coil overs all purchased from Hermans fast glass in Tn.i also had a firebird parts donor for engine trans and rear.well i have been working on it for about a year and 6 months.the chassis is complete painted and ready to go.pics are available in the album section dan,s 23 t i think.lolthe body i have painted red and wasn,t happy with it so it is now getting a thourough sanding and a repaint and color change i have decided to go same color as the chassis.therefore my project has just gained a name titanium T lol.hopefully in the next couple of days i will have the paint finished and the body and chassis married for the last time.just thaught i would share some of my project with you all.i dont get alot of time to post on here but i will as often as i can.and hope to update my photo album as soon as i get some progress on the paint done.thanks Dan.

Thanks for the recap and the update. Sounds like it's going to be a great build and I look forward to pics.

That's a really well done chassis Dan. Please keep us posted on your progress.

Ron

more progress got the paint done and the body back on the frame.pics available in the photo album dan's 23.hope to get some more done this week.back to work for now.lol.thanks Dan

v8danh said:
some of you guys might remember most of my project from the ntba.i figure while i have a little time i would give a little recap.i started with a body ,frame,front axle kit,a set of rear coil overs all purchased from Hermans fast glass in Tn.i also had a firebird parts donor for engine trans and rear.well i have been working on it for about a year and 6 months.the chassis is complete painted and ready to go.pics are available in the album section dan,s 23 t i think.lolthe body i have painted red and wasn,t happy with it so it is now getting a thourough sanding and a repaint and color change i have decided to go same color as the chassis.therefore my project has just gained a name titanium T lol.hopefully in the next couple of days i will have the paint finished and the body and chassis married for the last time.just thaught i would share some of my project with you all.i dont get alot of time to post on here but i will as often as i can.and hope to update my photo album as soon as i get some progress on the paint done.thanks Dan.
i recently discovered i have been working on this project for 2 and 1/2 years instead of one and a half.where did the time go.lol:eek:

well i am getting close to firing the engine and maybe a trip around the block.i still lack a couple parts to get this done.1 a set of 3-1/2" mufflers and turn outs.and some 14 gauge wire in multiple colors.if any one has either of these and would part with them pretty cheap or wants to trade on something i have please let me know.i have an extra gas tank that would not fit in the custom wood pick up box i made.it is a good aluminum tank with the holes for sending unit and a pick up with screen already installed.if interested pm for exact dimensions.i will take 75.00 plus shipping for it or trade on the mufflers needed above. thanks Dan

v8danh said:
i recently discovered i have been working on this project for 2 and 1/2 years instead of one and a half.where did the time go.lol:eek:

Tell me about it! I'm fast coming up on 2 years on mine. Thought I would knock it out in a few months!:eek::cry:

Good looking car BTW.

Mike

Hotrod46 said:
Tell me about it! I'm fast coming up on 2 years on mine. Thought I would knock it out in a few months!:eek::lol:

Good looking car BTW.

Mike
yea seems like everything takes longer than expected.and when you take your time on one thing and it turns out pretty good you have to take twice as much time on the next to make it compare to the first lol.:eek:i guess what i am trying to say is you set out to do a quick,cheap and easy project and by the time you get started it turns into long term,expensive and alot of work lol:lol:.thanks for the compliments all.hot rod sounds like you have a well thaught out project goin there i look forward to reading more about it when time allows.thanks Dan.

v8danh said:
yea seems like everything takes longer than expected.and when you take your time on one thing and it turns out pretty good you have to take twice as much time on the next to make it compare to the first lol.:eek:i guess what i am trying to say is you set out to do a quick,cheap and easy project and by the time you get started it turns into long term,expensive and alot of work lol:lol:.thanks for the compliments all.hot rod sounds like you have a well thaught out project goin there i look forward to reading more about it when time allows.thanks Dan.
Same here, it seems like time just flies by for every thing else. But when working towards the completion of your bucket it just seems to drag on but one day Ill be there.

RPM said:
Dan you will be ready for the rod runs in Sept in Pigeon Forge. The first weekend after Labor Day and then the next. Two weekends in a row, nothing but hot rods in town.
not sure if the bucket will be ready or not but i am going to try to be there this year i have wanted to go to one of the rod runs for years.i have never made it to one though and hope to change that this year.we will have to get together and get a meal or sumthin.BTW i sent you an email the other day haven't heard from ya just wondering if you got it it's from my new email address so you might not have recognized it.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back