Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My ProjecTee

DSCN1337.JPG TDSCN1338.JPG DSCN1339.JPG This is my first interior body brace. It's dimensions are 1 1/2" x 3" x 1 1/2" x 24". 3" wide x 1 1/2" tall x 24" long. I used 2 oz fiberglass mat ( 3 layers ). It will be glassed in on each side of my door well ( interior side ). This will support the door opening.

Last edited:
This brace will be trimmed to fit then epoxy glued & glassed in place. I have to make 3 more braces ( same size as the first one ). Then , both door openings will be reinforced. I plan to make 2 pieces to support the bottom of the 2 door openings also.

That shipping price seems reasonable but it sounds like they screwed up on the advertised price. What was the explanation? Outdated website?

The blame was placed on the shipper. I need the body insert , so i have to pay the extra shipping. I have the extra money so there's NO financial duress for me. Just waiting for an email response from Spirit Cars.

I installed the Derale cooling pan & a new filter on my th350 transmission. It seems i'm missing 1 bolt. This morning i also mailed a certified letter to Spirit Cars. The letter contained a check ( #303 ) in the amount of $189.50 for the added shipping cost. The front of the letter said : ATTENTION: Josh Kaminski Spirit Cars Flippin , Ark etc........Now i'm waiting to see what happens next........

I received an email from Josh K today. He apologized for the poor email communications ( said their computers had been down ). Apology accepted ; that happens sometimes. Golden 1 Credit Union ( i am a member ) experiences computer problems at times. There's also a staggering amount of unemployed workers lately. Thanks for your communique Josh K.

I've begun work on one of my rear fenders. Here's a couple of photos :DSCN1344.JPG DSCN1345.JPG I will glass in the big air space. This is where the skull will be located on the finished fender. The fender is from a viper diamond back motorcycle. The second fender is in transit , should arrive next week.

The tail light lens is actually going to be at the front of the fender. The wider part with the skull's face will be at the rear.DSCN1353.JPG DSCN1354.JPG DSCN1355.JPG O.R.F look at these photos these will help you see what i'm trying to achieve.

I like that better than what I was thinking. Maybe put some of those color changing leds in that window or a spooky grave yard scene. That is to cool to not do something with.

Thanks a million O.R.F i never thought about using light color changing l.e.d's in the clear lens. I could tag them into my running lights. WOW !!

Thanks for your like's guys. Yesterday i clamped the track t nose to my chassis. I can't get any photos until Monday 11-29-21. Leroy looked at it . He said it was great addition & it made a difference in the car's looks . I'll have to modify my hood to fit the firewall & the radiator shell ( i think i can do it ). I'll build a wooden framework & basically cut the existing fiberglass hood into pieces. I've watched several youtube videos about body construction & i'm also inspired by , "CHOPPINCZECH ". He's my hero !! He gives me courage to venture into the unknown.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back