Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far - the sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple .................. NICE ....................!

Mike

sweet-boobs-florida-demotivational-poster-1214185288.jpg

I want to see the hills in Floriduh..........

Now that wrapping can cover up a bunch..............................NOT!................

Mike

I would love to fly her anytime..............................Nice thoughts yes...............

Mike

Feminine military panties. Makes you want to play hide and seek!! LOL Or visa/versa

What are you two talking about, I only see short legs and a belly buttom............:laugh:....

Mike

Don't take it back so soon. Maybe a closer inspection will determine that it's still within specifications. Not all cracks are necessarily bad. Often a properly placed drill and fill crack stop solves the issue. Hey, it works for airplanes.

I would say she has legs that go all the way from the floor to her a*s as I see it........................:devilish::thumbsup:......I like little red thins on top of that................LOL

Mike

My hair needs a cut right now or maybe just trimmed more often.

best_demotivational_posters_08.jpg

Putz, I think she has to many 'clothes' on to take a crap...............lol.......

I love my barber,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,my wife but I cann't get her to dress like that when she does my hair........:rolleyes:

A combo of young & older is always a great thing to have for lunch...............:thumbsup:

Mike

Them teachers that tried to get trig through to me DID NOT look like that !!!!!!!!............I still would not have learned Trig but at least they would have been easy on the eyes.......................

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back