Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far - the sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda relative to this kind of stuff.
hl5f77la9l.jpg

Back to business
priority-demotivational-poster.jpg

Yep, gotta remember to clear history, delete download files and empty recycle bin.

Mike, about 30 years ago my 1st wife did dress like that when she gave me a haircut. After, she really gave me a .........

Don't go where you got to clear history and you won't get caught..........................

Intellect and A*s is two diffreant thnigs guys......................

Bill I have had the same wife for 48 years and she still don't ...........................dress like that....Ha Ha..........

Mike

Mike what does being a redhead have to do with looking good in that suit?......Hello, black, brown, white,,,,,,,,?

Mike

Real Nice View it is...................THANKS................

Mike

Might be a repeat...with so many great pics I'm just too old to remember. But, I know Mike will like it. Great, long legs.

crystal_harris-1.jpg

Bill a repeat is just not a problem.........and Damm that is a fine repeat................

Yard work would not be my choice of things to do, Ron you are right...............

Now I could shoot some nice shots with that kind of subject and I volunteer now..........

Mike

Mike I bet you don't need another one, just think of the associated cost..........:cry:...

Mike
Be Safe and remember what the day is for, Please........

YES ..................again you are right on....................................NICE............:notworthy:

Mike

Putz he is in the wrong postion from my point of View.......................:roflmao:.............

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back