Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far - the sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once I was in a really slow elevator with a guy who remarked just how slow it was. I told him that if he was in there with a really hot gal that the ride would be way too fast. The theory of relativity at work.

einsteins-theory-of-relativity-einstein-theory-hot-girl-time-demotivational-poster-1290408540.jpg

Any ride with them would need to be slow.................................

Now for the Tattoo. that is about the right size if you got to have a tattoo,,,,,,,Why are we talking about a stupid Tattoo Mike did you not look at that gal????????? I did and here we go again just look at them legs......................

Mike

It's one of those find it posters right? I studied the picture for a long time, and only when I let my eyes focus out did the butterfly tattoo magically appear! pretty cool... :)

The pizza is getting cold.....................................................and the beer is getting hot.......Now what?

Mike

I am thinking number 5 would work for me, BUT what the hell any of them would work for me......:devilish:

Now what happened to number 6 did she not "measure" UP.......? :thumbsup:....

Mike

I am thinking number 5 would work for me, BUT what the hell any of them would work for me......:devilish:

Now what happened to number 6 did she not "measure" UP.......? :thumbsup:....

Mike
I didn't notice the numbers , till you said # 6 was missing , looking at other things...........

iajjpop you have to see the whole picture...;) ....I don't see why mind you...........At Least that's what I have been told all my life......LOL....

Mike

Did you see her hair?...............................me think she might be locked & loaded........

Mike

You noticed her hair? Not her legs all wrapped in net? Not the ammo straps just hiding her.......? Are you not feeling well today? Mike, tell us what's wrong.

I just looked at the whole picture.............and I also wanted to see if anyone was reading my post or just looking at the photos..........................................:giggle:

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back