Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far - the sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
She will have to much of a shadow mark on that leg...........and you know how much I like a nice set of legs.........those are real nice.........:devilish:........

Mike

babe241.jpg

I don't see the cards??????...........................:confused:.........What the hell do you not care about the corn field that would be a wildfire?........................:sneaky:

Mike

What water???????....:oops:.......

BooBs you are right on with that photo them are BooBs...................I think they are just scared............. :eek: ....

Mike

I don't want to sign up I just want to know where the Hell they are at................?...Now that is what I keep talking about right there............:devilish::devilish:......
Thanks Mike I might have to save that one for later, when I'm not in front of the 'putor, if you know what I mean..;).......

Mike

Ahhhh....the great outdoors.....roughing it...........on the trail............Lots of motion on the bridge........

monty-python-the-holy-grail-knightly-demotivational-poster-1277650091.jpg

Bill why would I want to cross??????????...Hello........

Putz I sure hope that was not caused by 'bad' Gas..........dam that is a real cute Tattoo peeking out..............

Mike

I would put my name in the right places........:geek:...........

Mike

Yes it does appear that she would like to have that sitting place BUT I have a much better idea.......:cry:...lol.........

Mike

Throw away that umbrella, but keep the table.

This would have made calculus class a lot more interesting. Wouldn't learn a thing but sure would pay attention.

cb8bjjb8vs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back