Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
8cwi103tuy.jpg

If you order T bucket parts from our sponsors ask for this delivery girl.

w1gpt4pj30.jpg

I wish our UPS person looked like that.

If you close both of your eyes really tight when you are signing, it is possible. Just be sure that there is no dialog taking place at the time...

The yard don't need no mowing that I can tell, but she could crank me up any time...............Woo Hoo look at them legs......

Ron I would buy a lot more parts from you ifn you can swing one like that for my delivery..............Come on in...........I will sign in here...................please........

Mike

For months, lincolnuT has been telling us how he likes dem legs. I was FTP'ing some images to the Rod Refuge site and found an image that should be on of lincolnuT's favorites of all time.

Mike, howzabout this for some legs? :winkn:

lincolnut.jpg
..I would also be the sacrifice if need to be and take one for the team............LOL.......

Mike

It would take a team to take her, LOL.

IF what your doing to her and she ain't awake yet, you need to rethink your approach.................jmho......

You also got her in bed before she got undressed, I guess cause them earings are going to get tangled up with something.....

Mike

Dale Jarret never had a driver looking like that I bet...................... :cry:

I really like that uniform............... :ciao:

Mike

I did for a fact because I was sure she had to have a bottom on in the second photo otherwise the dude with the camera would not have been able to focus on the top...............Besides I remembered that first shot from the back because of the legs................

Real nice shot of that box in the third photo..............................!

Mike

I saw Ron's UPS delivery person when I was there picking up my the frame he had made for me. He wasn't as pretty as she is for sure, and thank goodness he wasn't wearing her uniform!

I will take the 30 minutes......PLEASE..................

Mike

Hmm.... the most viewed thread (35,500+) has nothing to do with T Buckets. We should be ashamed of ourselves! :nono:

Fred
Hush
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back