Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehehhe

ma17t8gid1.jpg

Lincolnut hers one for you don't think it was posted yet

iuqph3hkzr.jpg

I would bet that none of them maids can speak french.....!!!!!!!! BUT who cares?

Not me, & boy do I need cleaning, PLEASE.......... :dance: ........... :beer:

Yes, tfeverfred your right about us being ashamed but, there again do you look sometimes.................? :angel:

Damm I gota catch up with you guys.........I go away for one day and look how far I get behind?

Putz I think she is missing the board on purpose.................but again let her be...........

I allways like those that play to their own drummer so to speak.........!. and now another change of background photo for the 'putor.............

Step right up here and see big boy....................Well, you really don't have to step up very close do you?????............

Overloaded this morning but I will be back tonight so just go ahead I can handle it..........

Mike

Yes,,,,,,,I can help.............................Please...............

Mike

What could possiably be wrong with a FIVE PACK??????????.................

Boy in my screen saver file growing........?.......THANKS Mike............................................... :hi:

I had better remind everyone to check out the rims today............................

And Don't Forget 9/11 2001 today............I know I won't.........ever................

Mike

Attachments

• nice-rims-demotivational-poster-1258369321.jpg
    nice-rims-demotivational-poster-1258369321.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 27
LincolnuT ain't gonna like that picture. Somebody put a cup right where those legs come together. I think that was the place he was really wanting, not so much the legs. Just where they meet.

I never could see what folks liked about that Paris girl but she must be a shade cool in that shot.............just saying.......

Ron is right that cup holder is getting real close to the sweet spot..........

.......Damm that is a real nice glass of beer but, I like my drinks cold and if that beer is cold she might not be much fun........................JMHO..............

Mike

WOW,,,,,,,,,,,,I like them and now my file grows.................All the way from the floor to her ass!!!!!!!

................That beer is gona be in the way very soon.........................

Mike

That would damm sure cause most trains to jump the track...................... :spy:

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back