Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
What BOW?? ........Damm sure hope she don't get one of those in the way firing that thing.........

Mike

nix66c9qpp.jpg

And just how do you know she is from Cuba?????????????

That looks just like my first girlfriend....................................NOT.........in my wildest dreams.................. :bawl:

Mike :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

What TEXT????????????????

I think you are much better off around the shop with no clothing but boy\girl you sure can get dirty doing that......and other things also...................Her hand is in the way, Hello.......................

Mike

putz, I don't want to seem overly prudish, but I've yanked that last submission. The text in that one was a bit coarse. We're already edging along the lines of good taste in this topic and I don't want to cross over a line into being simply off-putting. This topic was meant to be all in good fun, not to be crude. No harm, no foul, because I should have specified some limits for this topic in the beginning.

babe116.jpg

Last first,,,,.......Mike I am not avoiding the other site, I have just been having to much fun with T Buckets to look at all of the sites latley, I am slowing down now for about 6 days then it's on the road for two weeks again..............I will have a laptop and be watching so play nice.......This is the first site I look at in the am or afternoon when I get to set down for a bit........

Now for the red shorts in the photo above, Opp's the athlete I mean, she looks like she's ready to go..................... :ciao: :hi: :nono:

Mike

Putz, Those legs are the only thing that counts because the top is man made, I bet...........! She is going to be sorry when her back is out of shape.................................

Now for the EYES yes them are real deep..............Those would be real hard to hid from.............I like -em.....................

Mike

Nope, when I was hiring folks to work in an office or plant operation that would get you shown the door real quick........., BUT, now on the other hand if she was going to be my personal ass-isant I would reconcider my first thoughts........ :spy: :crap: :cry: ......

Mike

Legs upside down are still great..............................Just look at them legs..............I'm sorry but I just can't get pass that.............no wait a minut I'm not sorry come to think about it.................Bikinis are good upside down or right side up!

Mike

I can see where that is a real good possiablity...................I bet that is not the case with all the men out there though................I did tell you I really like YELLOW and legs?................... :hi: :hey:

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back