Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
dyzopf3pgb.jpg

NOPE........................................!...............................nce...........

Mike

Actually posted on MSN Oktoberfest picture

ss-110917-oktoberfest-01.ss_full.jpg

Always wondered what I'd find at the end of the rainbow.....now we know. Better than a pot O'Gold? That's a whole other question.

Putz if she drinks all that she won't be near as good looking.........................

Mike

Mike,
I don't think he's old enough to care about ..........his sock.........................my my .........

Putz,
It looks like the place is lived in and with her who cares.................................................

Mike

What a bunch of dirty ol' men!

Pssst, Mike, Is this seat taken?

Ron

Boy is that an inney or what?...........................WoW I like that color,,,,,,but the tuquriqus (sic) is sure bright.........

I don't see the Fatguy! did miss someting?................She is more sexy than a bunch of the fatbastards I know for an absolute FACT...!!!!!!

Youngster there's always a seat here...............Sit down and enjoy the view............you may not enjoy my ramblings but the view is good inspite of that............. :dunno: ....

Mike

FatBastard_motivational_poster_by_emismpunk.jpg

lincolnnut here is the pic from austin powers movie

Putz I did not need to be reminded of that, I was trying to miss that photo................Remember Fat people need loving too I guess........?.......UGH............

Mike

I think I dated her sister in high school!

Ron

Where is the car?????????????......

Putz I'm afraid to look at the photo for 5 minutes can someone help me out of here..................... :nono: ................

Mike

asian.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back