Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Pictures

MAN, THAT CAME OUT GREAT! I'm a little jealous, you got a shorty!:sad::lol: Awesome job, dude. Don't they look like they were made to be on a T Bucket!?:)

I have been waiting to see those radiator shell pictures. I also have the walker radiator so u guys just convinced me. I will be ordering mine sometime tommorrow. Could u give me the correct part number because I don't have a speedway book. What was the cost of the shell. Thanks Lar:)

tbucketlar said:
I have been waiting to see those radiator shell pictures. I also have the walker radiator so u guys just convinced me. I will be ordering mine sometime tommorrow. Could u give me the correct part number because I don't have a speedway book. What was the cost of the shell. Thanks Lar:)

Even better, here's a linky! You can order online!

http://www.speedwaymotors.com/p/2987,285_1928-1929-Stock-Radiator-Shell.html

Are we going to have to start a sub, sub group for guys running Model A shells!?:lol: Interested readers want to know.:)
Check out the Ford emblem while you're there. I got it and it's pretty sweet.

tfeverfred said:
MAN, THAT CAME OUT GREAT! I'm a little jealous, you got a shorty!:sad::lol: Awesome job, dude. Don't they look like they were made to be on a T Bucket!?:)

Is not yours the same one?

thomas:)

thomas said:
Is not yours the same one?

Yes, but he cut some out the sides of his to get ground clearance. Thus, it's like a chopped '32 shell. Scroll back and he tells what he did, then you can see it in the photos. His shell is shorter and kinda cooler than the stock one.

Fred, how wide is the grill? I'm really thinking of ordering one. I'll get the plain one so I can paint it black. Also like the emblem.

thomas said:
Fred, how wide is the grill? I'm really thinking of ordering one. I'll get the plain one so I can paint it black. Also like the emblem.

The grill shell is 20 7/8" wide right about where it meets the frame in front of the radiator on mine. The opening is 19" wide and about 20" tall. The outside hieght is 28".

Also, the shell is wider on the face, than the rear. You can tell this when you look at the pics on Speedways site. I had to bend mine in about 1/4". It fits nice and snug on the sides, between the frame rails.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back