Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

rivet nuts?

I had to chuckle at the instructions , insert hex key ( not provided) turn with wrench ( not provided) guess you're supposed to feel glad they gave you part if the tool ????...

I had to chuckle at the instructions , insert hex key ( not provided) turn with wrench ( not provided) guess you're supposed to feel glad they gave you part if the tool ????...
Sooooo , if you don't turn the specified number of turns , does the rivet nut not get ticked off/ upset ???
Some days I can't help it !!....

Sooooo , if you don't turn the specified number of turns , does the rivet nut not get ticked off/ upset ???
Some days I can't help it !!....

You have no idea how well you would fit into my work environment. My work unit is predominantly male, NON PC, average age of 55 and if you can't cut it, we run you off to a different hangar. Just about everyone has a nickname that would make most blush. HR is scared to come to our neck of the woods (hangar). :eek::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back