Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Some downtime coming up

Mike

At some point in the next 24-48 hours, we will experience about 5 minutes of downtime. We're increasing the size of our hosting plan and it will require a reboot of our server. So if you see the site is unavailable, give it a few minutes and check back.

Apologies for any inconveniences.

Thanks site is like lightning. Keep up the good work.

I've been hammering and banging about in the back room and it seems as if we survived the server move with everything in one piece. Thank Goodness!

We've had a large group of forum members step up to make donations to the forum and had it not been for their generosity, we would have been looking at losing the site entirely. And now, here we are, running updated software on a server that should cover our needs for some time to come.

When you are viewing the Current Active Users and Total members that have visited the forum today statistics, take notice of all those usernames in blue and thank them for helping keep your forum up and running. And those usernames in red represent companies that are spending their advertising dollars to support this site, so remember to give these companies a call when you are looking to purchase parts for your rides.

The sobering (and frightening) part of all this is the current daily hosting expense is more than I paid my original hosting company per month. :eek: I could spend $5/month without any thought. And now, at $5.26/day? :shifty:

What, me worry?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back