Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Street Rodder 2008

Well... I thought I might be able to sneak in there and give ya another vote as it's been a while since I cast my vote for ya... but I was greeted by this...

voteformoonkissed.jpg

LumenAl said:
Well... I thought I might be able to sneak in there and give ya another vote as it's been a while since I cast my vote for ya... but I was greeted by this...

voteformoonkissed.jpg

I got real lucky and was able to vote twice for entry #69. I'll try again and will most likely get that same response. Must have been an IP address thing that raised a red flag.

LumenAl said:
Not that I would ever dare to suggest anyone cheat in a competition like this one, but have you considered clearing your browser's cache (including cookies), closing the browser, re-opening it and then visiting the site again?

:shhh: :D :whistle:

Start, Run, CMD, [OK], ipconfig /release [ENTER] ipconfig /renew[ENTER]

OR open another browser and try it... I use five or six different browsers.

This message was done in Ghostzilla on one of my Windows XP computers. I also have Google Chrome and Firefox 3 running. If needed I can open Internot Exploder, but that almost never happens.

On my other XP box I have an older Firefox and Opera along with the ever present IE, and on my MACs I have Safari, Firefox, and Internot Exploder. My two Macs can be booted to OS 9.2.2, OS 10.2.8, OS 10.3.9, OS 10.4.11, OS 10.5.5. Each of those Operating Systems have multiple browsers.

Theoretically, I could vote a couple hundred times LOL.

My laptop died this morning and I had to go to my desktop, I found I was able to get in a second time and vote again.

Mike said:
Not that I would ever dare to suggest anyone cheat in a competition like this one, but have you considered clearing your browser's cache (including cookies), closing the browser, re-opening it and then visiting the site again?

:shhh: :angel: :whistle:

All I have to say is.... :shhh: :angel: :whistle:

but I do love it when a plan comes together... :D

T-Odd said:
If needed I can open Internot Exploder, but that almost never happens.
Smart man, that. ;) Thankfully, the sites written by 'New World Order' :D Webbies that refuse to render properly in Firefox will generally work just fine in Opera, so Exploder lies dormant here, as well.

I run one PC on Ubuntu Gutsy and dual-boot the other with Ex-Pee and Gutsy. As a result, my iMac doesn't get a lot of use. I've been trying to use it a bit more, but I just can't seem to get comfortable with the learning curve. Far too many old Micro$oft Windoze habits ingrained in me, I fear. (Although I do run Parallels.) I finally gave up on the Mighty Mouse and plugged a Logitech mouse into it, so it's suddenly not so evil a machine as it was. I'm considering turning this turd Mighty Mouse into a piata, if anyone is interested in attending a party. :angel:

LumenAl, where there's a will, there's a way. :cool:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back