Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Superior Radiators

tfeverfred

Hey, guys. I have been checking out this guys store on Ebay for a while. He sells Superior radiators and has a nice selection. The ones I keep an eye on are of course for the T Bucket. Now, his rating is nice and I have seen the T radiators go for as low as $305! That is a LOT cheaper than anyone else that has them. The lowest I have seen them is $485 from Gas Alley Streetrods. It's a nice looking radiator and would look good painted, polished, covered or even as is.

Has anyone dealt with this guy or know of someone who has? Here is the link:

http://stores.ebay.com/dissrad

Good radiator this is the exact one i have runs cool and looks good polished(now only if i'd get the lead out and polish mine)Mount Clemens is about 5 miles from where i work let me know and maybe i can stop by his joint on the way home from work and give it a look see

Rick said:
Good radiator this is the exact one i have runs cool and looks good polished(now only if i'd get the lead out and polish mine)Mount Clemens is about 5 miles from where i work let me know and maybe i can stop by his joint on the way home from work and give it a look see

Thanks for the offer, Rick. I'm taking you up on it. I'm still probably a couple months away from needing it, so don't go out of your way.:D

Thanks again!

tfeverfred said:
Thanks for the offer, Rick. I'm taking you up on it. I'm still probably a couple months away from needing it, so don't go out of your way.:D

Thanks again!

Let me know the address when youre ready

Rick said:
Let me know the address when youre ready

Will do. Thanks again.:D

I can't thank you enough for pointing this out, those are nice. I'm really suprised they're going for what they are.

great find.

Yea, like I said, I saw one go for $305, but I have also seen him let them go for $360 "Buy it now". Even that is about $100/$200 cheaper than everyone else.

Fred, I just called Superior Radiators today and was told $365.00 for a two core alum. radiator for my SB Ford. That's about $200.00 cheaper then going throught Spirit Industries.:lol:

thomas:)

By the way they are in Mt. Clemens, MI. 1 586 463-8722

thomas said:
Fred, I just called Superior Radiators today and was told $365.00 for a two core alum. radiator for my SB Ford. That's about $200.00 cheaper then going throught Spirit Industries.:lol:

Thanks, Thomas. That makes me feel better about what that guy is selling, but dealing with Superior direct would make me sleep a lot better. I have had good luck with Ebay, but I've never paid over $100 for anything I bought.

I bought a radiator from Superior. Chuck I think was the guys name. Great to deal with and a very nice part. They custom built mine and when it came it would not fit. I called them and they said send it back and we will build another one. They did in a very timely maner and it fit perfect. It also keeps the cool and a mustang radiator would not.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back