Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Total Performance/Speedway

tfeverfred

If you are trying to order Total Performance parts through Speedway, here is an update.

1. Place this code BEFORE the TP part#: 715
2. Call this DIRECT phone number to place the order: 404-323-2930
That # will get you to Dave, Josh or Jennifer

Most of the TP inventory is on their shelves, but no yet in the catalog or website. I ordered parts this morning, so I know it works.

Hope this helps anyone trying to get TP parts.

tfeverfred said:
If you are trying to order Total Performance parts through Speedway, here is an update.

1. Place this code BEFORE the TP part#: 715
2. Call this DIRECT phone number to place the order: 404-323-2930
That # will get you to Dave, Josh or Jennifer

Most of the TP inventory is on their shelves, but no yet in the catalog or website. I ordered parts this morning, so I know it works.

Hope this helps anyone trying to get TP parts.

You'll know it works when you get the parts............

I just went with the company that had Total Performance stuff, mainly the shifter I like. If any one else has been trying to get TP stuff, well I posted the pre-fix to use and the people to call.

Later.

This is an edit. I appoligize for my earlier rant. I didn't get the joke.

tfeverfred said:
The reason I got this info is because I decided to use the TP shifter THAT MICKEY DESIGNED. I THINK MICKEY IS FROM AMERICA is the shifter made here? I don't know. All I know is it's a better design than anyone else's and in case you didn't notice, their shit is made in China too. Well, except RPM's. Speedway sells it now as they have bought the TP inventory, so I went for it. Any of you have a shifter you want to sell!? MADE IN AMERICA, that's any fu*kin' good? Then let me know and I'll send YOU the bucks.

NOW, hoping that we are all through that USA/CHINA sh*t, if anyone has been trying to get TP parts they now have a way to do it.

PM me about the USA made shifter you have. I'll buy it and cancel my order.

Hell, there's a lot of guys trying to get TP stuff and didn't know where to go. Sorry for looking out.

OUT.

Hey Fred,

I hope you didn't take my post the wrong way, I was just trying to be funny. There is no way any of us can escape the Made In China thing. My intention was not to offend you in any way. Sorry if I did.

David

You're taking things a little too personally. We were just having a little fun. I had a Lokar shifter in my T. Is it USA made? It was junk. And tone down your thinly veiled expletives please.

der Spieler said:
You're taking things a little too personally. We were just having a little fun. I had a Lokar shifter in my T. Is it USA made? It was junk. And tone down your thinly veiled expletives please.

Okay,I guess I didn't get the joke. Look, just about everyone has had to deal with China and it suck, but what else are ya gonna do.

All I wanted to do was give out info to guys who may be trying to get TP stuff and didn't know how or maybe they had even given up.

I'll edit my previous post or maybe a MOD will delete it.

Sorry. No harm meant.

And we do appreciate the part number and contact information. There are a few things I bought from TP on my last build and I'll probably be getting some of the same things again if Speedway has them. There has been some question about what Mickey kept and what went to Speedway.

A few weeks ago I was trying to track down some total perf parts for a customer. In my conversation with my sales guy at speedway, he said they were going to revamp their T bucket product line in the spring. Probably just keeping the best products from both, and deleting the overlapping products. But maybe something better may be in the works too ?

one thing you can count on...if speedy bill sells it...he will stand behind it. too bad the venders have to go outside our borders to have parts made but that is what it is. i will not hesitate to buy from speedway.

thanks for the tip fred, i'm sure it will be put to use.

Ron

I have guys calling here everyday that has a total T bucket kits and looking for parts. The guys I have talked to say they called speedway and get a run around. They are all saying that speedway tells them they are not sure what they are going to sell, when it is going to available, and etc. I know it has made it hard for some guys to finish their t buckets.

hulkamania said:
I have guys calling here everyday that has a total T bucket kits and looking for parts. The guys I have talked to say they called speedway and get a run around. They are all saying that speedway tells them they are not sure what they are going to sell, when it is going to available, and etc. I know it has made it hard for some guys to finish their t buckets.

Yep I called to get a coupler for a vair steering box that Total used to sell. No good not availabe any longer. "What about this?" No that won't work.

So yea got the run around, they don't know what they got from Total or what it was for.

RPM said:
I tried to call this # 404-323-2930. and it is a verizion cell # with a voice mail on it.

It should be 402-323-2930 and it went to Daves voice mail.

Thanks, Ron. That was a typo on my part.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back