Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

WARNING WARNING must read **SOLVED**

RPM

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
I got a message from rustfather entitled JOIN

It is a bad SPAM do not open it. As soon as I clicked it the computer went down and is locked up. I am on a different puter now to warn everyone

Well that does it for me I'm out of here till Mike fix's it later.I had a bad virus last month i dont need another.

Ron u posted a link for something the other day and when i clicked on it my IE went crazy it opened 20-30 internet explorer boxes before i could do a hard shutdown.

I took a chance on this other puter and copied this PM for all to read. I deleted the links out of it.

do you want to join a kool new website open to all cars free for sale section parts for sale section over 220 members already sold 4 cars on this site in the last 3 weeks show off your rides we have groups, videos,music, photos ,much more photo contest going on now free with cash prizes 1st. place $25.00 2nd. place $15.00 3rd place $ 5.00 rusty relics contest now new one every month join and just have funwe welcome motorcycles too thank you domenic
By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,

Is this guy advertising his car site on this one. thats kinda sleeeeeezy isnt it. Isnt that like asking the widow at her old mans funeral what she is doing tonight???????

Thanks for the heads up. Why do people do this crap!:confused::mad:

Yep, the user was a troll. I just binned his account.

He tried posting all that shite to the open forum and the Spam Filter trapped every attempt. I received a complaint that the troll was sending Private Messages to people, so I banned the account and cleared all of his outgoing Private Messages and outgoing Visitor Messages.

If you received an e-mail notification from the troll known as rustfather and cannot locate it in your Inbox, you will know why.

Yes I did get a message from rust, but it just sounded like spam to me so I deleted it right off, I have a hard time keeping up with myspace and here, sure do not need more.. hehe Iam just lucky I did that.. Thanks for telling the rest, you will save a lot of grief... :)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back