Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

"Black Dahlia"

Finally got a chance to take profile and stance pics.

full

full

Needing a little motivation, I applied my Clay Smith "angry bird" logos. I've admired Clay's logo ever since I first saw it. It's just seems iconic to me. That may explain why you see them on so many cars. It's not much, but it made me feel good and that's what counts. Things are going slow, but should pick up shortly.

full

full

I like it Fred. I remember every time I bought a Thrush muffler back in the 70s it came with a decal similar to that one. Cool!

Fred, when I was in high school, we had a Dirty Harry type county sheriff that had reddish hair and smoked fat cigars. He often park his sheriffs car (J2 Olds) at our local drive in hangout and went inside for coffee. While he was inside one evening, we put the large Clay Smith Cams sticker on his rear side window. He didn't notice it right away and drove off. He probably didn't appreciate it much, but we sure enjoyed it. He was later killed in a real shootout, but he took 2 robbers with him.

Man, I wish I had a dollar for every time someone asked why I had Woody Woodpecker on the side of my old car.

full

bastards.jpeg

Lookin good Fred :geek:

Fred - That's a good lookin' roller. Any news on the powertrain?

Nope. Every things on hold due to being laid off at work. :(

Sorry to hear that. How can I help? PM me if you think of something.o_O

No help needed, but thanks. I've already sent my resume out. Now, comes the waiting game.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back