Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

C-cab build

phantom

Hell it's been 18 months since I introduced myself, where did that time go, I did get the knees replaced and recouperated, lost my dear Dad and had a lot to do with sorting out stuff associated with that, but I did make a start on the C-cab, chassis and running gear are finished, I used a jag diff and a Rod-tech independant front end, just running a 350/350 combo. Have started to fabricate the body with a timber frame which I will cover in plywood, then fibreglass over it. I'd love to put some photos on here to show you guys but I dont know how (have not mastered bloody computer stuff) I can email photos, if anyone is interested......anyway that's about it for now, regards Phantom

Hell it's been 18 months since I introduced myself, where did that time go, I did get the knees replaced and recouperated, lost my dear Dad and had a lot to do with sorting out stuff associated with that, but I did make a start on the C-cab, chassis and running gear are finished, I used a jag diff and a Rod-tech independant front end, just running a 350/350 combo. Have started to fabricate the body with a timber frame which I will cover in plywood, then fibreglass over it. I'd love to put some photos on here to show you guys but I dont know how (have not mastered bloody computer stuff) I can email photos, if anyone is interested......anyway that's about it for now, regards Phantom

Posting photos is not that hard once you understand the process. You need to load your photos to a host site like photobucket.com. Then you can add a link to the picture in your posts and they show up here. The reason you need to 'host' the pictures else where is due to memory space. If we all had our pictures on this site Mikes server would probably go into overload then costing him more $$$ for extra storage. I will see if I can find you some good directions that are easy to understand.

BTW, I am looking forward to seeing some pics of your c-cab so if you want to email them to me I will post them for you. Just let me know.

Have a good day.

I know just where He is coming from, because easy terms or words (for guys that know what they mean) seem like a simple thing to the teller, but one has to learn by someone either being there to show the person, because the words make no sense to us computer dummies...

Posting photos is not that hard once you understand the process. You need to load your photos to a host site like photobucket.com. Then you can add a link to the picture in your posts and they show up here. The reason you need to 'host' the pictures else where is due to memory space. If we all had our pictures on this site Mikes server would probably go into overload then costing him more $$$ for extra storage. I will see if I can find you some good directions that are easy to understand.

BTW, I am looking forward to seeing some pics of your c-cab so if you want to email them to me I will post them for you. Just let me know.

Have a good day.
G'day, I read the advise on how to post photos, but I'll have to leave that until another day, it's like auto electrical work, my brain just switches off, I have to be in the mood or groove or something. I would like to take you up on the offer of posting some photos for me, as I said I can handle emailing them, my email address is f100nanna@exemail.com.au Thanks in advance, I think the photos might be of interest...regards Phantom

G'day, I read the advise on how to post photos, but I'll have to leave that until another day, it's like auto electrical work, my brain just switches off, I have to be in the mood or groove or something. I would like to take you up on the offer of posting some photos for me, as I said I can handle emailing them, my email address is f100nanna@exemail.com.au Thanks in advance, I think the photos might be of interest...regards Phantom
Phantom,
I sent you an E-mail. I would like to see your photos cause there aren't any other C-cab projects going on that I am aware of. Gettin kinda lonesome..........ruggs

Are you going to post the pictures Ruggs?
Sent Phantom an e-mail and posted my intentions here so, if he sends them I'll post them. I'll enjoy seeing more photos of the T-bucket with a roof......Ron(ruggs)

Sent Phantom an e-mail and posted my intentions here so, if he sends them I'll post them. I'll enjoy seeing more photos of the T-bucket with a roof......Ron(ruggs)

So do I. I just wasn't sure if you were gonna post then or keep them to yourself. LOl

So do I. I just wasn't sure if you were gonna post then or keep them to yourself. LOl
FBJay,
I wouldn't withold photos, in fact I'm getting ready to photoshop my C-cab. Amazing how much it looks like the Wintec 4 seater LOL.............Ron(ruggs)

Here are the photos of Phantoms C-cab, I think the mans got talent.....Ron(ruggs)
IMG_0060.jpg
IMG_0064.jpg
IMG_0068.jpg
IMG_0070.jpg
IMG_0072.jpg
IMG_0073.jpg
IMG_0726.jpg
IMG_0727.jpg
IMG_0733.jpg
P3080194.jpg
P3080196.jpg
P4140268.jpg
P4140269.jpg
PC220043.jpg

Thanks Ruggs for loading the photos, they speak a thousand words, gave me a boost to see them on the forum, hope to return to the build tomorrow, will keep you guys posted with progress....regards Phantom

Great looking project looks like somebody is going to fall in love with fiberglass!

Nice work on the frame. I cant even cut a bit of wood straight so you got me beat hand down there.
Gerry

Phantom is at it again with more cool pictures.....ruggs
IMG_1313.jpg
IMG_1310.jpg
IMG_1306.jpg
IMG_1304.jpg
IMG_1070.jpg
IMG_1064.jpg
IMG_1061.jpg
IMG_1060.jpg
IMG_1058.jpg
IMG_1315.jpg

My man you have some serious talent!! Amazing! I thought long and hard about a C-cab before buying my bucket. I just love the look.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back